SUMMER CAMP OVERVIEW
- Back by popular demand! The MTLC Summer Camp is designed for players of all skill levels to enjoy a fun filled week of lacrosse in a fun camp environment. Our camp will introduce skills and drills to new players and to advance the skills of returning players. Each day will consist of teaching lacrosse skills, improving lacrosse IQ, and mixing in some fun competitions and game play.
- This year’s coaching staff will be lead by 2017 Syracuse Grad, Cal Paduda. He will be assisted by energized coaches and players from the NCAA and MCLA level.
WHEN AND WHERE
- Dates: August 5th – August 9th
- Time: 9am – 1pm
- Grades: 1st – 8th
- Experience: All experience levels are welcome
- Location: San Carlos Recreation Center
- Address: 6445 Lake Badin Ave, San Diego, CA 92119
PREPARING FOR CAMP
- All players must have a stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouthpiece & cleats
- A limited amount of loaner equipment will be available for beginners
- Players are responsible for providing their own filled water bottle, snacks, and lunches (additional water refills will be provided)
- Players are required to have a current US Lacrosse membership. This is a program and league requirement which provides supplemental insurance coverage for players. For more information on US Lacrosse and to become a member go to www.uslacrosse.org.
- $275 per player
- Multi-Child Discount: $25 off per child
- The Registration Deadline is August 3rd 2019