Mission Trails Lacrosse Club is a non-profit 501c3 lacrosse program dedicated to developing well rounded individuals, furthering the sport of lacrosse, providing members with the best possible youth sport experience and enriching our community. We value our families and members which fuel our effort to provide the best programs we can.
We work to provide the best possible lacrosse experience for our players, their families and our local community. Our goal is to provide our coaches with the education they need to success, provide our players with the training they need to maximize development, and provide organization staff with the resources they need to grow.
We strive to provide a positive youth sports organization for San Diego and the sport of lacrosse:
- We value our team and are committed to developing talent throughout our organization
- We value our community by accepting the challenge and responsibility to create a positive impact through the sport of lacrosse
- We value our families and communicate openly to deliver life long memories
What we Teach
- Fundamental and advanced skills
- Team concepts and strategies
- Possession and tactical awareness
- Creativity on offense
- Organization on defense
- Movement with a purpose
- Commitment and a team first mentality
- Confidence and leadership
- Respect and appreciation for the game, officials, and opponents
We believe in prioritizing individual player development. Our program offerings provide our players with the lessons to promote technical skills, tactical concepts and decision making on the field. We believe our training programs and coaching resources allow players to unlock their mental limitations and achieve their potential as individuals and teammates.