Boys Program Director: Andrew O’Neill
- 7th/8th A Coach: Ian Maunsell
- 7th/8th B Coach: Preston Roehrs
- 5th/6th A Coach: Andrew O’Neill
- 5th/6th B Coach: John Whittles
- 3rd/4th A Coach: Chris Cirimele
- K/2nd Coach: Paul Mignone
Girls Program Director: Alicia Durante
- 5th/6th Coach: Alicia Durante & James Durante
- 3rd/4th Coach: TBA
- K-2nd White Coach: TBA
- K-2nd Green Coach: TBA
Interested in Coaching?
We offer competitive pay and would love to hear from you. Please send an email to email@example.com to let us know how you’d like to get involved.
Coaches are hired as Independent Contractors and will be required to obtain an active US Lacrosse Membership with Background Check, First Aid/CPR Training, and uphold the values and responsibilities listed below:
- Teach and practice good sportsmanship at all games and practices
- Be a role-model, stay positive, enthusiastic and industrious
- Demonstrate the attitude, behavior, and conduct you expect from your players
- Come to your practices and games on time, prepared, and ready to coach
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the rules and strategy as they pertain to lacrosse
- Attend all required MTLC coach and parent meetings
- Do not use foul & abusive language, engage in fighting, or any other conduct which reflects poorly on yourself or MTLC
- Effectively communicate with the club, parents and players
- Show the kids how to have fun!