Boys Program Director: Andrew O’Neill
7th/8th A Coach: Ian Maunsell
7th/8th B Coach: Preston Roehrs
5th/6th A Coach: Andrew O’Neill
5th/6th B Coach: John Whittles
3rd/4th A Coach: Chris Cirimele
K/2nd Coach: Paul Mignone
Girls Program Director: Alicia Durante
3rd/4th Coach: Alicia Durante & James Durante
K-2nd White Coach: Tyler Martin
K-2nd Green Coach: Jon Maxwell
Interested in Coaching?
We offer competitive pay and would love to hear from you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you’d like to get involved.
Coaches are hired as Independent Contractors and will be required to obtain an active US Lacrosse Membership with Background Check, First Aid/CPR Training, and uphold the values and responsibilities listed below:
- Teach and practice good sportsmanship at all games and practices
- Be a role-model, stay positive, enthusiastic and industrious
- Demonstrate the attitude, behavior, and conduct you expect from your players
- Come to your practices and games on time, prepared, and ready to coach
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the rules and strategy as they pertain to lacrosse
- Attend all required MTLC coach and parent meetings
- Do not use foul & abusive language, engage in fighting, or any other conduct which reflects poorly on yourself or MTLC
- Effectively communicate with the club, parents and players
- Show the kids how to have fun!